Any of our community members can add a listing to the site, so long as they've signed up for a free account. You can even add a room that you don't own, to help keep this directory up to date.
Adding an escape room to our directory is completely free for a basic listing. Just go to the listings section of your profile to create your listing.
Get Started Here
We plan to add a suppliers section to this website, and are seeking feedback from potential partners. If you supply anything that's relevant to the escape room industry, whether thats components, props, software, services, or turn-key room installation, please contact us here to help us shape our service to you!
Content Writers / Guest Bloggers
We would love to host your content on this site. If you have an article, product, service, or other feature that you think our community would enjoy reading about, then think about letting us publish it for you.
We will consider any individual ad-hoc post, but please read our guidelines below.
- We consider all types of submissions. We publish content for Escape Room owners, as well as enthusiasts. However we won't post product reviews unless we have reviewed the products ourselves. If you have a product you'd like us to review, then please contact us if you'd like us to consider it for review, or consider letting us interview you about it. The most successful articles are often:
- How-To Guides
- Explainer posts (What is X / Why X matters)
- Product Comparisons
- Opinion Posts
- Lists (e.g. top 10 X, or 10 things you should do when...)
- Posts should be a minimum 750 words. Longer posts get more attention and more social shares, but we would prefer fewer than 2500 words.
- Posts must include a minimum of one image. If more than one image is used, you must tell us which one you would like to use as the title image. By submitting an image, you confirm that you possess the image rights and grant us a non-expiring non-exclusive licence to publish it.
- If you send us something to publish, you confirm you have the ownership rights, and you grant us a non-exclusive, non-expiring right to publish it.
- We prefer original posts. We check submissions using copyscape, so don't submit someone elses words. That also means you shouldn't use previously published content from your own blog posts or other materials. If you need to reference someone elses words, you must properly attribute them. Non-original articles are less likely to be published.
- We don't publish everything we are offered. If your post doesn't meet our quality controls, then we might not use it. We might also keep your article 'in reserve' for publishing at a future date. We also reserve the right to modify any submissions for quality purposes. We will not inform you if your article is not published, but will endeavour to inform you if it is.
- Posts must not be advertisements. You're writing to share information with our community, not to 'sell' your product or service. You must disclose any affiliation with any company you mention in your post. You may write about your own products, but we will carefully assess such postings against our standards. If your post is more 'promotional' than 'informational', it's less likely to be published.
- We assess all links contained in your article. You may include a single link to your website in the article, or by crediting yourself at the end. We will publish your links as dofollow links where possible, but reserve the right to change them to nofollow, or disable them entirely, for any reason and at any time before or after publication. Affiliate links are not permitted, and we reserve the right to remove or alter them. We reserve the right to add our own links to your article.
To submit your content to us, please email us
If you have a story to tell, we might be interested in talking to you about it. If we publish an article about the interview, we will link to your website. Please email us with a brief summary of your story and we'll get in touch if it sounds interesting. We regret we are unable to respond to all emails received.